New Dates: Saturday, November 19th – Sunday, November 20th
Previously known as the Invasion of the Pirates, the Feast of the Pirates is an event deeply rooted in Wilmington history dating back to the days of Blackbeard and Stede Bonnet in the 1700s. In the late 1920s, Wilmington residents began to celebrate their pirate heritage with the first Feast of the Pirates.
This year during Riverfest Weekend, we would like to again bring the Feast of the Pirates back to Wilmington with fun for all ages. If you are interested in being a 2016 sponsor, please take a moment to complete the application below and submit with your sponsor fee.
A Feast of the Pirates sponsorship includes:
- A flexible medium to achieve marketing strategies
- The ability to engage consumers on a personal, interactive level
- An opportunity to increase brand awareness
- Enhancing company image throughout the community
- Networking with other corporate and media sponsors